Christ Lutheran’s Faith Formation Ministry will equip & support God’s family
to nurture & pass on faith, & live centered in Christ.
Sunday mornings 9:15-10:15
FAITH TOGETHER is our Intergenerational Sunday School that happens every 1st Sunday of the month. This is a casual, low key group of parents, grandparents, and anyone who wants to pass on his/her faith to others. Our purpose is to equip, support, and encourage each other, as we discover new resources for our “Faith Toolchest.” Feel free to drop in and join the conversation! It’s a great way to discover something new about those we worship with every Sunday!
Adult Faith Formation
Peace in God’s World
Facilitated by Pastor Kersten
Meets Sundays, 9:15-10:15am in Room 111
September 15 – October 27
Printed materials available.
“Peace in God’s World” will be a study to designed to help:
- foster a dynamic vision of difference in unity
- promote respect for the dignity of all people
- counter and transform attitudes that encourage violence
- strengthen the will and ability to resolve conflict peacefully
- insist that peace and economic justice belong together
- evaluate carefully the balance between legitimate security needs and how to use peaceful means to resolve issues
- to encourage and support nonviolent action in resolving disputes
- and to care for the uprooted
Taking Faith Home Discussion Group
(also known as the Purple Sheets)
Meets Sundays, 9:15-10:15am in The Commons
Ongoing throughout the year
- Want to explore faith-building activities that you can adapt to use with your home situation?
- Want to make connections with other parents/grandparents/adults in a laid back, caring atmosphere?
You are not alone and this is the class for you!!
Join us as we explore ways to use the Taking Faith Home sheets throughout the week, adapting to different home situations, ages in the home, small group settings, etc. We will share ideas, build relationships and provide opportunities to practice using this useful tool. Come support each other on this faith journey! This is a “drop in” class, which means you come when you can, no prep needed, and ALL are welcome.
***Intended for Parents, Grandparents, & those who share or want to share their faith life with others.***
Youth Faith Formation
- During the school year, Faith Formation classes from Pre-K through High School occur regularly from 9:15-10:15 am.
- Opening for the Youth starts at 9:15 in The Commons, then the youth go to their appropriate grade level class.
- 6th-12th graders attend and lead worship on the 3rd Sunday of the month at Trinity Lutheran Nursing Home in Round Rock.
PreK-2nd grade: Room 7
The Holy Moly Bible story video helps kids imagine what the Bible characters are saying and thinking. Kids can engage in the Bible story with activities, interactive games, and creative crafts.
3rd-5th grade: Room 112
The Connect curriculum combines humor with teachings from the Bible and relates to preteens with content they understand.
6th-8th grade: Room 116
Our youth in 6th – 8th grade will be having Confirmation classes on Sunday mornings. Over the three year cycle, we will cover Bible, Luther’s Catechism, Lutheran Identity & History, and cover world religions and other denominations.
Please contact Gina Dieringer for more details about our Confirmation program.
9th-12th grade: Foxhole
Faith Lens Bible Study: Weekly Bible studies that engage youth and young adults in connecting world events with the Bible, faith, and everyday life.